Dr. Pranav Pandya, the Chancellor of DSVV, takes regular classes on Srimadbhagvadgitā and Dhyāna .These classes are useful for Holistic Development of students to achieve the highest level in all the fields and to channelize all their efforts towards the goal of the divine-value-based-society.In addition to the above, many students are doing the profound research work under the guidance of Hon. Chancellor. Being a Spiritual Leader, Hon. Chancellor also guides students in their personal & social problems even individually.
The Dhyan and Gita Sessions keep alive the Vedic Tradition in which the students and teachers observe a healthy, simple life-style that keeps the focus on their cultural values.
Classes of Hon. Chancellor refine student’s consciousness and direct them to keep a positive view of life even in adverse circumstances.
This session is a revolution to achieve inner refinement and to awaken the potentials of students. As a textbook of management Gitā offers practical solutions to the day-to-day challenges of life. It teaches us to manage life in the best way. The aim of student life is to study in such a way that makes him great and noble citizen who may contribute to the service of the society and nation. Excellence in studies can be achieved through Karma Yoga which leads us to discriminated wisdom and renunciation.
The Chancellor gives enlightening discourses to the students on various aspects of Sādhanā with special references to the teaching of Gitā and Ramcharitmānas. Navrātri is the right time to mould personality by controlling over the senses.
Outcomes of Sessions
DSVV is fundamentally in its aims and objectives. Here Chancellor Sessions endeavors to touch spiritual, cultural and social aspects of life. It will further facilitate the emergence of divinity in students and provide opportunities for the efflorescence of their latent potential.
1. Yuva Kranti Path– Bible for the Youth : His book named ‘Yuva Kranti Path‘ based on the emotions & feelings and future prospects of the youth became quite popular this year. The book also highlights about the life and deeds of young Personalities whose silent contributions have brought about tremendous changes in their respective regions. The book also talks about the development of the will power, contribution of the media, role of spirituality, unemployment and ways of spreading the revolution at a fast pace.
2. Navyug Ke Dayitva Evam Jeevan Sadhana
3. Adhyatmik Chikitsa
4. Antarjagat Ki Yatra ka Gyan Vigyan
5. Apne Deepak Aap Bano Tum
6. Chetna Ki Shikhar Yatra (I)
7. Chetna Ki Shikhar Yatra (II)
8. Guru Gita (complete)
9. Yug Gita (1,2,3,4)
10. Guruvar Ki Dharohar
11. Guru Gita Path Vidhi
12. The glory of Human Life
13. Health tips from the Vedas
14 . Old and New herbal Remdies
15. Vastu– Manage it yourself
16. Gayatri Sadhna Why and How
17. Reviving the Vedic Culture of Yagya
The Chancellor's office
The Chancellor’s office of DSVV known as ‘Parna Kuteer‘ really looks like a Kuteer at a glance. It is built in Pyramid shape to give a different look in comparison to the other buildings of DSVV. It has beautiful surroundings with beautification of landscaping and colourful flowering, which attracts every person who comes to see this unique University.
Sh.Narendra Singh, Sh.Gopal Rajak and Sh.Dinesh Sharma are the dedicated staff members of The Chancellor’s office. Sh.Narendra Singh looks after the upkeep of Chancellor’s office and fixing important appointments. Sh.Gopal Rajak and Sh.Dinesh Sharma looks after the other Secretarial duties.