By accessing this website, you agree that Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya (DSVV) will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of the information and the material contained in this website.
The copyright of the material displayed on this website belongs to and remains solely with DSVV. If any user is interested to use the material displayed here can do so making no financial profit out of it. If the user is interested in some sort of financial profit out of the material displayed here on this website, the user is required to take the permission from the DSVV. Nevertheless, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Users are requested to acknowledge appropriately for the material used.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India.
The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of information dissemination about University’s programs and functions. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the correctness and contemporaneous of the content on this Website, the same should not be surmised as a statement of law (or used for any legal purpose). DSVV is not responsible for any damages or loss incurred due to the usage of the information appearing in this website.
Online payment system is provided by DSVV while filling up the Online Application form at http://online.dsvv.in. DSVV may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for DSVV is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of courses are specific to individual (i.e. Program Name, start and end date etc.) when you log in with your unique Email or User id and password. Payment is required after you fill up the application in advance towards entrance procedure.
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees and US Dollars. The DSVV reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the DSVV account to which you are making a payment through www.eventavenue.com as per their settlement procedures. Though we make all efforts to recover the fees paid yet the University does not hold any kind of responsibility if the same is not credited to DSVV account due to circumstances unknown. In case the fee is not accepted it is refunded back into the user’s account via online method as per the policies of www.eventavenue.com .
- If the card supplier declines payment the DSVV University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the DSVV University be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded. The University reserves all rights in this regard.
When you view http://old.dsvv.in, there is a provision for submitting feedback or Contact Form from the viewers. In the feedback or contact form, you are requested to provide the Name, Email-id and Phone number (optional). Your personal information will not be provided to or shared with any third parties and its privacy will be respected and protected. The contents of your personal details from computer will be kept strictly confidential.
We will not disclose your personal information with any other third parties except:
- in special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, request/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.